Bath Skyline guided walks
There are a whole host of guided walks on the Bath Skyline throughout the year. An opportunity to learn more about Bath history, nature conservation, countryside management, or about a particular element of the wildlife on the Skyline. Guided walks are led by our expert team of rangers and volunteers and cover either part or all of the 6-mile circular Bath Skyline Walk.
Our guided walk programme for 2018 has now finished, but there are lots of walks coming up in 2019.
- Sunset walks - 10 March and 23 June
- Spring nature walk - 7 April
- Dawn chorus walks - 14 April and 5 May
- Monthly city to countryside walks begin again on 16 April
- New for 2019 - an archaeology walk - 11 May