Welcome to your new Holidays website
We’ve completely redesigned the National Trust Holidays website. As well as integrating it into our main website, we’ve made a number of improvements and introduced new features to make it easier for you to browse and book one of our beautiful places to stay.
Why we’ve changed the website
With more than half of all visitors now visiting the site from a tablet or mobile device, we needed to make sure it was easy to use on all devices. Also, by making it a part of our core website, it's easier to find details of National Trust places to visit nearby and information about events taking place.
It also means it'll be easier to offer you a more personalised experience and additional features in the future. By giving you a site that is nicer to look at and easier to use, we hope that more people than ever will holiday with us, meaning more funding than ever can be put towards essential conservation work at the places we look after.
Bothies, bunkhouses and camping
You can now search for cottages, bothies and bunkhouses in one place for the first time.
You can book cottages online now through the new site and you will be able to book bothies and bunkhouses online later this year. Campsite search and bookings will be added soon.
You'll be able to take advantage of more new features in the near future. These include:
- Search via maps – you’ll be able to switch your holiday search results between list and map view, allowing you to see where each holiday is located along with nearby National Trust places. To view the location of each holiday on a map now, simply visit the individual holiday accommodation page.
- Online balance payment – if you’ve paid a deposit to secure your holiday, you’ll be able to pay the remaining balance online.
- Book bothies / bunkhouses – you’ll soon be able to check the availability of our bothies and bunkhouses and book them online, just like our holiday cottages. In the meantime, you can search for these places, and enquire about availability and booking via email or phone from the respective accommodation page.
- Late availability filter – we’ll be adding a filter to holidays search allowing you to view our last minute cottage availability, with savings of 15% on selected accommodation.
- Recently viewed holidays – you’ll soon be able to see your recently viewed holidays in one place, allowing you to easily review the holidays that you’re interested in.