Camping pods at Great Langdale Campsite
Stay in one of our cosy pods and benefit from a few simple indoor comforts whilst staying in the great outdoors.
We have three regular pods and six plus plus pods.
- are built locally, from wood
- provide an attractive, dry and spacious camping area
- have a window and are double-glazed
- have lockable French doors
- are designed to cut down the noise made by heavy rain and offer a degree of sound insulation
- have sheep wool insulation inside the walls for winter warmth
- have a special foil layer under the roof to keep summer temperatures down
Heating and lighting
Heating and lighting is provided in the pods at Great Langdale.
What you need to bring
Think of a pod as a replacement for your tent. You'll need to bring everything you would bring if you were camping in your tent, except for your tent of course and mattress i.e. sleeping bag, sleep mat (if you'd rather put that on top of the mattress), pots and pans, stove, camping chairs, etc.
The Plus Pods are larger than the regular pods and are fitted out to provide extra comfort:
- The front section has 2 single beds with mattresses which are designed to be used as seating during the daytime.
- The back section has mattresses for another two people which can be folded up to provide two further seats.
- The pods are supplied with electrical under floor heating as standard and have a 'sub-zero' insulation pack.
- There is plenty of storage room under the two single beds and hooks for hanging rucksacks, etc.
- They are suitable for either 2 adults and 2 children or a maximum of 3 adults.
Please enter your requirements into the 'Enquire and book' box on the main campsite page - link below.
Prices are shown per night and include all occupants and 1 vehicle