Sutton House family activities to try at home
Take a look at our free family resources, which will bring Sutton House right to your home. There’s plenty to keep you busy, from Breaker’s Yard board games to hunting for wildlife from home.
- You can still be working on your 50 things to do before you're 11 3/4, even if you're at home.
- We’ve also created this handy bird hunt for you – it’s all about spotting wildlife from your window, garden, balcony or while you are out. Click here find out more.
- Or why not try our Breaker's Yard board game? You can even find out how to make your very own here.
Get busy colouring in and imagine you're at Sutton House. Download our Historic Room colouring sheets, designed by illustrator Josh Knowles:
- Why not try these Historic Room colouring sheets:
- Contribute to our community rule book on ways to keep well, inspired by our past as a centre of wellbeing, here.