Visiting Shaw's Corner with Family
The enclosed garden at Shaw's Corner provides the perfect location for a family visit. From children's trails to garden games, there's plenty on offer.
Planning your visit
Here's some information to help make your family visit to Shaw's Corner as easy to enjoy as possible:
- The paths around the garden are pushchair friendly.
- There is a toilet but no baby changing facilities. If you need somewhere to change your child then please speak to a member of our team.
- The garden is enclosed with gated entry.
- There is plenty of space for picnics and we have a small selection of ice creams, snacks, hot and cold drinks available to purchase.
- Please help yourself to the garden games we have available to borrow. Please note the garden is not suitable for ball games.
Outdoor Garden Games
Grab one of our outdoor game sets and enjoy playing on Bernard Shaw's lawn. From skittles to quoits, challenge a friend or family members to a game.