Christmas at The Firs
The Firs opens for three weekends in December with Christmas trees, twinkling lights and natural decorations.
Christmas open weekends
1 - 4 December, 8 - 11 December and 22 - 23 December
The Firs opens for three weekends in December with Christmas trees, twinkling lights and natural decorations. Find out more about Worcester's very own Edward Elgar and see his charming birthplace cottage traditionally decorated for the season, stroll around the idyllic cottage garden and see why Elgar never forgot this special place. If you love quaint cottages and cottage gardens, The Firs is the place to visit for some romance this Christmas.
Meet Father Christmas and some of his elves at The Firs
15 - 18 December (private event/ticket required)
Father Christmas will be at The Firs from 15 December until 18 December along with some of his best elves. Would you like to meet him?
The Firs will be full of Christmas atmosphere with sparkly lights and Christmas trees throughout, ready for you to be greeted by one of the elves who tell you all about your visit which includes.
- Writing a letter to Father Christmas at the letter writing station before placing it in the speedy delivery post box.
- Visiting Father Christmas in the idyllic cottage where you can tell him what’s on your Christmas list and he’ll have a present for you too.
- A stop at the toy making station, where one of the top elves will show you how to make a toy to take home.
- Exploring the candy cane woodland.
- Hot chocolate in the elves lunchroom.
Tickets are £15 per child with up to two accompanying adults. Tickets available to book by clicking this link: Meet Father Christmas at The Firs