Wonders of North Wales
Spectacular castles, beautiful gardens and the stunning Snowdonia National Park make North Wales the perfect place for a group visit.
In a day:
Turn your visit into a short break by adding:
- Conwy Suspension Bridge, offering stunning views across the historic town of Conwy.
- a visit over to Anglesey to see Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens and Rex Whistler’s largest ever painting.
- day trips to wander round the Royal town of Caernarfon or the seaside resort of Colwyn Bay.
Stop en-route into Wales at:
- the magnificent, medieval Chirk Castle, just 11 minutes from Llangollen.
- the beautiful garden terraces of Powis Castle and Garden on the way into Wales, via Welshpool.