Refreshments at Birling Gap
Our cafe at Birling Gap is serving a limited range of takeaway hot and cold drinks, pre-packed cakes and snacks. We've introduced new safety measures including closing seating areas, screens at till and collections points, and one way routes. We'll also only be accepting card or contactless payments. Face masks must be worn inside the cafe. We look forward to welcoming you back and know that you'll support us to make this a safe experience for everyone.
To comply with government regulations face masks must be work when visiting the takeaway cafe at Birling Gap.
Plan your visit
To help you plan your visit here here's what we're offering at Birling Gap today:
- The cafe is open Monday to Friday and is closed at weekends - please check here for the most up to date opening times
- We are offering a reduced menu that is limited to takeaway only
- Hot and cold drinks will be served throughout the day
- We have a selection of snacks on offer including pre-packaged cakes, chocolate and crisps.
- No hot meals, sandwiches, alcohol or hot snacks will be available - at present there will be no hot food or specific meals for children
- Social distancing measures are in place. There is a one way system in place for ordering/ collecting food, no resuable cups, till & collection point screens, and floor markings to follow throughout. This is to help keep our staff and visitors safe.
- We accept card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), contactless (inc. ApplePay/GooglePay) or NT gift card payments - we cannot take cash payments at this time.
- There are currently no seating areas available for customers.
If you would like any more information about our reopening please visit our FAQS here.