Refreshments at Birling Gap
Our cafe at Birling Gap is serving a range of hot and cold drinks, wines and beers, cakes, traybakes and snacks. We now accept contactless and card payments, and cash. We recommend that face masks be worn inside the cafe. We look forward to welcoming all our visitors back.
Plan your visit
To help you plan your visit here here's what we're offering at Birling Gap today:
- The cafe is open every day - please check here for the most up to date opening times
- Hot and cold drinks will be served throughout the day
- We are now pleased to be offering soups, stews, pasties, sausage rolls, sandwiches, wraps, cakes, scones and snacks
- At present there are no hot food or specific meals for children.
- We have kept the screens at tillpoints for the safety of our staff and visitors, but there are no longer one way systems in place and we are now using crockery and metalware again.
- We accept card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), contactless (inc. ApplePay/GooglePay), NT gift card payments and cash.
- Alcohol will now be available in the café
Please note the following when you are planning on visiting:
- We cannot offer a first aid service to or visitors at this time.
- Take extra care to respect local residents and other visitors. Please don’t park on roadsides, as this can block essential emergency access.
- By sticking to paths, keeping dogs under control, not approaching wildlife and taking any litter home, we can ensure our places benefit both people and nature.
If you would like any more information about our reopening please visit our FAQS here.