Fancy a morning run through the beautiful grounds of Clumber Park? Our free monthly 10k trail runs are a great way to blow away the cobwebs, get some exercise and take in spectacular scenery.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Our 10k run consists of two 5k loops with lake and woodland scenery, heading over the historic Clumber Park ornamental bridge.
Runners can check in on the Front Field and dependant on how many runners attend there may be some staggered start times to help manage pinch points across the bridge.
- This event is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Meeting point
- Please follow welcome team and signage direction for parking. You will then walk to our Front Field to begin the run.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable running gear for the weather and terrain. Most of the route is tarmac route with some uneven surfaces.
- Most of our route is fully accessible; please get in touch if you have any accessibility requirements for full information.
- Participants aged 14 - 16 must be accompanied by adults. Dogs on leads are allowed but leads must be hand held and fixed length. If you are a member of the National Trust please scan your membership card with one of our welcome team during your visit. For every membership scan Clumber Park gets £3.30 from the National Trust towards our conservation and facilities improvement efforts on property.