National Trust Pembrokeshire recruitment day 2019
Come and join our team in Pembrokeshire! We have seasonal roles and volunteering opportunities available at our special places. You can find out all about the roles and what it’s like to work for the National Trust at our recruitment day on Saturday 12 January 2019.
What roles are available with the National Trust in Pembrokeshire?
We’re recruiting for a range of seasonal visitor welcome and holiday assistant roles for our special places. We also have a variety of volunteering opportunities available, from outdoor roles to house guides to event assistants.
Here’s where you could be working:
Colby Woodland Garden
- Membership and Visitor Welcome Assistant (flexible hours, fixed term)
- Full-time Residential Volunteer
- Garden Volunteer
- Volunteer Events Assistant
- Volunteer Welcome Champion
- Campsite Assistant (16 hours per week, fixed term)
- Holidays Operation Assistant (8 hours per week, fixed term)
- Membership and Visitor Welcome Assistants (flexible hours, fixed term)
- Membership and Visitor Welcome Assistants (1,000 hours per year, fixed term)
- Facilities Assistants (flexible hours, fixed term)
- Food & Beverage Team Members (flexible hours, fixed term)
Tudor Merchant’s House
When and where is the recruitment day?
Our recruitment day will take place on Saturday 12 January between 1pm and 3.30pm at Stackpole Centre (SA71 5DQ).
Follow the B4319 from Pembroke and the brown tourism signs for Stackpole Centre. Free car parking is available on-site.
What does the recruitment day involve?
The recruitment day is a great opportunity to come and meet the Pembrokeshire team, have an informal chat about the roles available and find out more about working with us.
It’s completely free to attend with no prior registration required, just pop by on the day.
Who will I be able to speak to at the recruitment day?
You’ll be able to have a chat with our teams from Colby Woodland Garden, Gupton Farm, North Pembrokeshire, Stackpole and the Tudor Merchant’s House.
How do I find out more or apply?
All vacancies, role profiles and application information can be viewed online – please visit nationaltrustjobs.org.uk and search 'Colby Woodland Garden' or 'Stackpole'.
For volunteering opportunities, please visit myvolunteering.nationaltrust.org.uk/opportunity-search and search ‘Pembrokeshire’.
When is the closing date for the seasonal roles?
The closing date for all visitor welcome, facilities and holiday assistant roles is Sunday 20 January. The closing date for our food and beverage roles is Wednesday 20 February.