Enjoy Easter at Shugborough
We’ve got plenty of Easter activities happening over the holidays to get everyone outside and exploring nature.
Here are just come of the top things to do at Shugborough this Easter
- Have a go on the zip-wire on our play area, Explorers' Wood
- Spot the animals out in the field. You may be lucky enough to see our new born lambs and calves
- Discover Shugborough's varied history of seafaring explorers and hard-working servants in the mansion, servant's quarters and Lichfield Apartment
- Marvel at all of the colour sprouting up in our gardens. The sunshine yellow of the daffodils by the river is beautiful.
- See if you can find all of our monuments dotted around the parkland
- Try and complete your '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' booklets. Play pooh sticks at Essex Bridge or have a go at rolling down the hill by the Arch!
- Enjoy a tasty treat in either our Park Farm cafe or Mansion tearoom
SOLD OUT - The Big Tree Climb
Tick off number one of your 50 things to do before you’re 11 ¾ and have a go at climbing one of our trees. The Great Big Tree Climbing Company will be on hand beside the mansion to help you safely enjoy your tree climb. Book your slot on the 16th April for £20 online.
Every Saturday throughout the Easter holidays, you will be able to join the Stafford Archers by Park Farm and have a go at archery. For just £2 you get 6 arrows! Pop over any time between 11am - 3pm.
Little Landscapers Trail
Budding landscapers and artists can make their mark throughout this spring trail to celebrate the creativity that went into designing the estate. Venture round 8 stops, which include making your own wild art and graffitiing arches, and take home your own little landscape. Pick up your trail sheet every day through March and April from reception for only £2.