Volunteer with us
We're looking for friendly and approachable people with an interest and a passion for the work of the National Trust and Nymans. Ideally, you'd be able to offer a regular amount of time each week and in exchange we offer training and the opportunity to meet people from all walks of life.
Benefits of volunteering with the National Trust:
- Programme of social events
- Travel expenses reimbursed (subject to a maximum 40 mile round trip).
- A volunteer card giving free admission to Trust properties plus 20% discount in Trust shops and catering outlets (subject to conditions)
- Long service award scheme
- NationalTrust clothing for use when on duty where required.
- Free refreshments when on duty
Our current volunteering opportunities:
Business Support Volunteer
- Car Park Steward
- Garden Ranger
- Room Steward
- Steward - Garden in the Ruins
The National Trust is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes all applications for volunteer roles.
How to become a volunteer with us:
Log on to the National Trust website then search under 'Nymans'. You'll be able to complete an application for your chosen role here.
Alternatively, if you are visiting Nymans, please pass your contact details to any member of our reception staff or complete a contact card in the Welcome Hub. We'll get in touch with you and send you an application form. You could also give us a ring on 01444 405255.
We look forward to hearing from you.