Festive lunches at Sissinghurst Castle Garden
Enjoy lunch with a view this festive season using fresh, local produce. Take a look below for our festive lunch menu served in the restaurant from 2 - 23 December. If you would like to book at table, please call the restaurant on 01580 710704.
- Smoked salmon with beets, cress & horseradish crème fraiche
- Curried carrot and butter bean soup with farmhouse bread
- Port and chicken liver pâté with rosemary and garlic toast
- Grilled goats’ cheese with cranberry dressing.
- Roast turkey with traditional trimmings
- Salmon en croute with white wine and dill sauce
- Chestnut and venison sausage casserole
- Cranberry, puy lentils and smoked paprika bake
Selection of seasonal vegetables and roast potatoes
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Chocolate ganache with clementine, sea salt and olive oil toast
- Spiced poached pear and vanilla ice cream on a biscuit crumb
- Fig and goats cheese tarte tatin with clotted cream
- Cheddar & Stilton cheese with biscuits (£2.50 supplement)
2 courses inc tea/coffee £24.00
3 courses inc tea /coffee £28.00
2-23 December Served 12pm-2:30pm daily. Please call 01580 710704 to book.