Plan your visit
We’re excited to welcome you back. You’ll need to book your visit in advance through our website.
Entry to the Manor House is by pre-booked tours only.
How to book
- Entry and parking is free for members, but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay in advance.
- Please book one ticket per person, except for children aged 5 or under as they don't need a ticket.
- You'll need to choose a tour slot on the day you want to visit.
- The timeslot is for your entry. Please arrive in good time.
- Bookings are for your use only and are not available for resale.
- We'll send your booking confirmation by email. Please make sure you fill in your correct email address when you book to ensure you receive your confirmation email.
Changing your booking
If your plans change and you can’t make your timeslot, you can easily change or cancel your booking. We really appreciate you doing this as soon as possible so the tickets can be made available for other visitors.
If you’re a member, the option to cancel or change your booking can be found in your confirmation email by selecting ‘view and manage your order online' underneath your order summary.
For non-members, please ring us on 0344 249 1895 to discuss changing your booking.
- When you arrive, you’ll be greeted by a member of the team, please have your ticket ready either on your phone or a printed copy. If you’re a member, you’ll also need to show your membership card.
- Please arrive in good time. If you arrive late for your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you'll be able to join the tour.
- If you arrive without a ticket, please head to the visitor reception and our staff will be happy to advise you.
Manor house: 11am – 5pm, Thursday - Monday, by booked tour only.
Garden: 11am – 5pm, Thursday - Monday.
Science Centre: 11am – 5pm, Thursday - Monday.
Toilets: 11am – 5pm, Thursday - Monday. Located in the courtyard. Accessible toilets and baby changing available.
Newton's Barn coffee shop: 11am - 4.30pm, Thursday - Monday.
Goat House gift shop: 11am – 5pm, Thursday - Monday.
Second-hand bookshop: 11am – 5pm, Thursday - Monday. If you would like to donate any books, we kindly ask that you carry the books directly to the bookshop between 11am – 3pm. Please bring your donations in either bags or boxes that you’re happy to leave behind. Thank you for your support.
Parking: Blue badge parking available by visitor reception.
Toilets: an accessible toilet is located in the courtyard.
Due to Woolsthorpe's historic setting, there are areas with steep and uneven paths.
- Please help protect nature and wildlife by taking your litter home and encouraging others to do the same.
- Registered assistance dogs only are welcome.