Boat trips from Dapdune Wharf
Boat trips for households or bubbles run from Dapdune Wharf from Thursday to Monday during our open season. The trips take about 40 minutes, and leave on the hour. You can choose whether your trip goes upstream or downstream. There is a maximum of 6 people on each boat.
Time Traveller boat trip heads into Guildford town centre looking at the history of the Wey Navigation and its' place in the development of Guildford as a leading town in Surrey, passing what used to be the manufacturing quarter, with the Electric Theatre - the former electricity works for Guildford until 1868, and the site of Moon's timber yard - now Debenhams.
River Watch trip goes downstream towards Stoke Lock. We'll be looking out for the flash of blue as the kingfisher streams past ahead of the boat, passing lovely bankside vegetation and offering you a completely different view of Guildford and its surrounding area.
- Trips must be booked online in advance.
- When the river is in flood, we're unable to operate the boat.
- Boat trips are limited to family/household bubble groups and a maximum of 5 people per boat.
- Ticket charges apply to all people over one year old.
- We're very sorry, but we're unable to take dogs on the boat trips.
- Please go to the Ticket Hut on arrival.