The shop at Corfe Castle
Gifts, toys, books, local produce and clothing are available from the shop, just a stone's throw from the castle entrance. The shop is open until Wednesday 3 November inclusive and then will be closed in line with government guidance, reopening from Thursday 3 December.
Visiting the shop at Corfe Castle
You’ll find locally made gifts, books, maps, castle guides, postcards and souvenirs.
For younger visitors, we've a full range of toys - including helmets, swords and medieval models - to fire the imagination of castle explorers.
You'll also find a range of outdoor clothing and equipment, so you can make the most of your visit to the beautiful Isle of Purbeck.
Contact number: 01929 480921.
Staying safe in the shop
The safety of staff, volunteers and visitors is our priority, therefore we've introduced social distancing measures including:
- Where necessary, we will limit the flow of people coming into our shop to ensure they don’t get too busy.
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers and colleagues to use, as well as extra cleaning products to wipe baskets.
- We've installed protective screens at till points.
- We've created separate entrances and exits, so that it’s easier to keep a safe distance from other customers.
- Our staff and signs will reinforce these safety measures.