SOLD OUT: Big Camp 2016 at Polesden Lacey
Join us this year for Big Camp 2016 at Polesden Lacey and sleep beneath the stars in the formal gardens of the one of the National Trust's most special places. This year, Big Camp will take place from Saturday 16 through to Sunday 17 July and tickets costs £40 per adult and £20 per child.
Big Camp is the one night of the year when you're invited to sleep out in Mrs Greville's beautiful Edwardian Garden and then watch the sun rise over Ranmore Common the following morning. Join us for a fun-packed evening of entertainment and good old-fashioned fun and don't forget to pack the marshmallows.
- Dates: Saturday 16 - Sunday 17 July 2016
- Times: Arrive from 3pm on 16 July. Depart from camp site 11am, 17 July. Enjoy the whole weekend and explore the gardens until 6pm closing time on 17 July
- Toilets facilities (excluding showers) will be available throughout the weekend
- We would kindly ask you not to bring your dog to Big Camp
- You'll need to bring your own tent and sleeping bags
Check out what we got up to last year at Big Camp 2015
How much does it cost?
- All Big Camp activities and entertainment
- A scrummy two-course barbecue dinner and a fresh-cooked English breakfast the following morning
- A space to pitch your tent
- Admission to the house and gardens at Polesden Lacey for Sunday 17 July
What's not included?
- Tents, sleeping bags and bed rolls will not be provided so please come prepared
What's on the menu?
Our chefs will be cooking up a mouth-watering two-course barbecue dinner to enjoy while sitting around the firepit. Then in the morning, wake up to a cooked English breakfast in the Granary Cafe.
Typically our Big Camp menu features flame-grilled burgers and sausages, a delicious vegetarian chilli and jacket potatoes, grilled veggies and crisp salads, followed by fresh strawberries and cream. Please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements when you book.
There will also be a cash bar available on the Saturday evening and we ask those who are lucky enough to look under 25 to please bring some ID.
An evening of fun and entertainment
We've got a fantastic programme of activities and entertainment planned, so get ready to have some fun and don't forget to bring the marshmallows.
- Night safaris - use our bat detectors and go looking for our nocturnal residents
- A blazing firepit for toasting marshmallows
- Live accoustic music round the firepit
- After hours access to the house
- Fun family activities
- Spooky stories around the firepit
How to book?
Big Camp places sold out very fast in 2015. You can book your place by called 01372 452048.
We can't wait to see you for Big Camp 2016.