Group visits to Croome
Pre-booked groups are warmly welcomed to Croome. Whatever the season, there is so much to see and do as well as guided tours and a delicious selection of hot meals and refreshments to enjoy. It's easy to spend a whole day here.
On arrival your group will be offered:
- A brief introduction to Croome, its history, highlights and current exhibitions.
- Free coach or mini-bus parking space adjacent to the Visitor Centre (approximately 10 metres away).
- Free entry for National Trust members and group leader.
- Discounted entry tickets for non-National Trust members to the house, park and RAF museum (for groups of 15 people or more). See link on main website page for full prices.
- Complimentary refreshment voucher and free admission for coach driver.
During your visit you can enjoy:
- Visitor Centre with 1940s style canteen and RAF Defford museum.
- 'Capability' Brown parkland with temples, statues and follies around every corner.
- Croome Court with three floors to be discovered.
To enhance your visit, we can also provide:
- Fascinating and fun bespoke guided tours and walks (from £5 per person) of the:
- RAF museum
- Walled garden
- Pre-ordered refreshments on arrival at our Visitor Centre.
- Seasonal group menu offer with reserved tables for lunch or afternoon tea.
- Disability access - including manual and electric wheelchairs available to pre-book and stair climber can provide access for wheelchair uses to go into the house.
Group Booking prices for 2017
- Whole Property - Adult £9.60 - Child £4.80
- Park & RAF Museum only - Adult £6.40 - Child £3.20
How to book and further information
To secure your booking, please complete and return the downloadable booking form. Booking form (PDF / 0.0458984375MB) download
For help with planning your day or to discuss your requirements further, please contact Hasnah Sheriff on 01905 370901 or email Hasnah Sheriff
" “we had the most wonderful visit, everything was perfection. The guides were so knowledgable and interesting my group said without exception it was the best visit to any National Trust property they had had. The Walled Garden was a revelation, so much work done and yet to be done. A return visit is a must” "
Please scroll to the end of the page where you will find links to other areas of Croome that may be of interest to you.