Group visits to Croome
Bring a group to enjoy a full day and variety of attractions at Croome. Whatever the season, we can ensure everyone will be fascinated and enthralled by the history and stories revealed across our House, Park and RAF Museum.
Groups (15 people or more) are required to pre book and will benefit from:
- Welcome and orientation on arrival with complimentary coach/minibus parking adjacent to Visitor Reception Centre
- Opportunity to pre order refreshments, introductory talk and tour
- FREE entry for :
- Group leaders and discounted entry for non NT members
- Educational Group Members see https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/features/educational-group-membership
- Health Walk Groups
2020 - Group discount price covering entry to House, Park and RAF Museum:
Adult £11.60 – Child £5.80
" We love working with group leaders to create the best and most memorable day possible for the individuals that make up your group."
To enhance your visit we can provide:
- Pre-ordered tea, coffee and biscuits on arrival from £3.25pp in our RAF 1940s style canteen.
- An overview (20 mins)of Croome’s history and landscape on arrival from the vantage point of the Church. Up to 15 people - £45, up to 30 people - £75, 30 people plus - £95.
- Guided tours (1 hour) of the House, Park or RAF Museum - from £5 per person.
- Owner led tours (1.5 hour) of Croome’s privately owned Walled Garden – from £8 per person, Tuesday to Sunday.
- Access to shuttle service between Visitor Centre and House, wheelchairs, electric mobility scooters and stair climbers
How to book and further information
To secure your booking, please complete and return the downloadable booking form.
For help with planning your day or to discuss your requirements further, please contact Hasnah Sheriff on 01905 370901 or email Hasnah Sheriff
Here are some quotes from recent groups
"There was so much to see and we enjoyed it all. A splendid day out." Derby Day Explorers.
"The staff and volunteers seem to come from a special breed since we feel that we are not simply a number to project onto the statistic board at the end of the season but made to feel so welcome and indeed that you all will do everything possible to make our time enjoyable." Aden Veteran’s Association.
"I did wonder if everyone would enjoy it as it was a house without furniture but if anything it was so much more interesting. Croome is a very special place". Parkmill Women’s Institute
"An interesting and memorable day". Morgan Sports Car Club
"We had a magnificent, marvellous, excellent time. I have never seen a better place to learn about World War 2. We are full of ideas and will visit again". Defford First School,
"We had a fantastic day and came back to the school buzzing with ideas". Abbey Park Middle School
Please scroll to the end of the page where you will find links to other areas of Croome that may be of interest to you.