Our café and shop at Knoll Beach
Turn a trip to the beach into a day out. At Knoll Beach shop and café you’ll find a friendly welcome all year round.
Knoll beach café
Dine in style with views overlooking Studland Bay and Old Harry Rocks. The café is open 9.30am-4.30pm every day, serving a limited range of takeaway hot and cold drinks and some light snacks.
We’ve introduced new safety measures including closure of our seating areas, screens at our till and collection points, and waymarked routes. We’ll also only be accepting card payment. Unfortunately we cannot use reusable cups until further notice.
If you have specific dietary requirements or are visiting with children, please take the time needed to check the menus before reaching the till points.
We look forward to welcoming you back and know that you’ll support us to make this a safe experience for everyone. You can take a look at our food and drink FAQs by clicking here.
Knoll beach shop
You’ll find everything you need for a day at the beach in our shop, along with gifts, home accessories, rugs, decorative items and a great range of cards.
Knoll Beach shop is open 11am-4.30pm, Thursday - Monday. For the safety of staff and visitors we've introduced social distancing measures and changes to payment, which will be via card only. It is through your purchases that we are able to continue looking after Studland Bay for everyone, for ever.
Staying safe in the shop
The safety of staff, volunteers and visitors is our priority, therefore we've introduced social distancing measures including:
- Where necessary, we will limit the flow of people coming into our shop to ensure they don’t get too busy.
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers and colleagues to use, as well as extra cleaning products to wipe baskets.
- We've installed protective screens at till points.
- We've created separate entrances and exits, so that it’s easier to keep a safe distance from other customers.
- Our staff and signs will reinforce these safety measures.