In the heart of the town is the elegant National Trust shop. Every penny you spend here will help maintain footpaths across south Devon and manage the unique heritage at A la Ronde and Branscombe. Discover a wonderful range of products inspired by the places the National Trust cares for – gifts, homeware and garden.
One of only a small number of National Trust shops not attached to a property, our elegant coastal shop in Sidmouth has an array of National Trust gifts and souvenirs as well as local food for all visitors. National Trust information is also available.
For the safety of staff and visitors we've introduced social distancing measures and changes to payment, which will be via card only. It is through your purchases that we are able to continue looking after special places for everyone, for ever.
Staying safe in the shop
The safety of staff, volunteers and visitors is our priority, therefore we've introduced social distancing measures including:
- Where necessary, we will limit the flow of people coming into our shop to ensure they don’t get too busy.
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers and colleagues to use, as well as extra cleaning products to wipe baskets.
- We've installed protective screens at till points.
- We've created separate entrances and exits, so that it’s easier to keep a safe distance from other customers.
- Our staff and signs will reinforce these safety measures.
Our friendly staff look forward to welcoming you.
The shop is open daily, 11am-4pm. The Sidmouth shop opening hours may be subject to weather and trading conditions. To be sure of the opening times of your planned visit, please call us on 01395 578107.
Finding the National Trust shop in Sidmouth
Address: Old Fore St, Sidmouth EX10 8LS