White Horse Hill to Ashdown guided walk
You'll be following in the footsteps of the ancients on this bracing 8-mile guided tramp with our ranger across the Berkshire Downs. Learn of legends, burial chambers, romance and more...
- Booking essential
Uncover the fascinating history of this ancient landscape on a guided 8 mile circular walk with our ranger between White Horse Hill at Uffington and the Ashdown Estate. All this as well as seeing the signs of spring, superb views and glorious countryside.
Event ticket prices
- Soup £3.00
- Booking details
- Call 01793 762209
- Children over eight welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the White Horse Hill Car Park
- What to bring and wear
- Sturdy footwear. Dress appropriately for weather conditions. Bring drinks and snacks and a packed lunch or pre-order soup and crusty bread when you book (£3 additional charge)
- 8 miles. Mostly flat but one demanding climb included.
- Please note: There are no toilets or facilities on this site. There's a charge to park in our car park at White Horse Hill. National Trust members park free.
|30 April 2017||09:30 - 15:00||Available|