Gardeners' Workshop - Vegetable Garden Basics
Come along to this informative workshop for a practical introduction to vegetable growing.
- Booking essential
What could be tastier than fresh vegetables from your own garden? Our Vegetable Gardener will share practical techniques including seed sowing, crop rotation, soil improvement and pest and disease control.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0844 249 1895
- The booking line is open Mon to Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm and Sat and Sun 9.00am - 4.00pm (Online 24 hrs).
- This event is not designed for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in The Grange car park (pay & display) Bepton Road, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9HD. Our free minibus will collect you from there any time from 10.20am and take you to Woolbeding Gardens.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear footwear suitable for walking and clothes appropriate for the weather. You don't need to bring any gardening equipment with you.
- A few disabled parking spaces are available but must be pre-booked. The formal garden has some cobbled and gravel paths and some steps. The landscape garden has some rough terrain and grass slopes.
- The workshop begins at 1pm but the ticket is valid for entry from 10.30am. You will be collected by our complimentary minibus from The Grange car par in Midhurst at any time from 10.20am. On arrival at Woolbeding Gardens, a member of the garden team will welcome you and take you to the Orangery for morning coffee/tea and cake before the start of the workshop.
|14 August 2019||13:00 - 15:00||Available|