Open Air Theatre: The Emperor's New Clothes by Hans Christian Andersen
Illyria (equity) presents: The Emperor is surrounded by idiots. What keeps him sane is the monthly Grand Parade at which he wears his newest outfit. All, as they say, will be revealed...
- Booking essential
Pack a picnic to enjoy from 6.30pm before the performance begins at 7.00pm.
Event ticket prices
- Family ticket (2A,2C) £40.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children 17 and under to be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- Seating is not provided so please bring low back seats or rug and suitable clothing for weather conditions. Picnics are welcome.
- The castle by its very nature has steep slopes, uneven paths and steps. The theatre is always performed in the Outer Bailey which is accessible to wheelchair users with help.
- Adult: 17+ years. Child: 5-16 years. Family: 2 adults & 2 children.
|4 August 2017||19:00 - 21:30||Available|