Blackbeam Cinematic present their Big Screen Outdoor Cinema at Baggy Point
Blackbeam Cinematic return to North Devon in association with the National Trust, bringing their Big Screen Outdoor Cinema to the spectacular location of Baggy Point.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Watch the sun set into the horizon from the natural amphitheatre and enjoy the magic of Cinema as the stars come out over the North Devon coast. Food stalls, bar and local parking are all available.
We will be screening GINGER AND ROSA (12), an evocative, beautifully shot portrait of teenage friendship in post-war Britain.
Tickets: £10 pp
To book: www.blackbeam/tickets
Call Blackbeam Cinematic on 01271 817647 for more information.
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call 01271 817647
- Please book through Blackbeam Cinematic
- Ginger & Rosa is 12-certificated.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Baggy Point car park, Croyde, EX33 1PA. More parking available at a location TBC closer to date.
- What to bring and wear
- The cinema field is naturally sloping - perfect for viewing - so chairs are not provided. Bring your own comfortable blankets, cushions etc. Summer temperatures drop at night so bring warm clothing.
- Accessible toilet with baby changing facilities available. Cinema event held in sloping grass field. Please call 01271 891973 for more details on accessibility at this site.
|6 July 2019||21:30 - 23:00||Available|