Meadow Medicine workshop
Learn the art and history behind herbal medicine making and having a go at making your own.
- Booking essential
During the day you'll learn about the tradition and science behind Western Herbal Medicine, along with the practical aspects of using it. We'll also go foraging around Dudmaston Estate before making our own remedies to take home.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call Online only
- Suitable for over 18s only.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet Hannah in the Comer Woods car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Part of this activity takes place outdoors so please dress for the weather. Please bring a basket or container to collect foraging materials.
- This activity involves foraging for materials and therefore may not be suitable for wheelchair users.
|30 June 2019||09:30 - 16:30||Available|