Christmas weekends at Penrhyn Castle
Start your own tradition and celebrate the festivities with us this year. Join us for traditional games, festive greenery crafts, wreath making workshops, wassail punch and wintry walks.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Nothing says Christmas like traditional greenery, the sweet spiced smell of Wassail punch, wreath making and a huge Christmas tree!
Join us for
- traditional games in the library
- wreath making workshops (Booking online)
- Wassail punch in the Victorian kitchens
- a wintry stroll on our new winter garden trail
- hot chocolate and minced pies in the cafe
- last minute shopping in the castle shop
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Wreath making booked seperatley
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- Wrap up warm, the castle can be cold on winter days.
- Castle fully accessible. Garden trail includes gravel and grass paths .
- Dogs are now welcome in all areas of the garden and cafe. Assistance dogs only in the castle, Victorian kitchens and shop.
|23 November 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|24 November 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|30 November 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|1 December 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|7 December 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|8 December 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|14 December 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|15 December 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|