Event cancelled - Canvas workshop with Amanda Carter
Event is cancelled Why not try a new embroidery technique, in this workshop discover canvas work and create a stunning piece inspired by our Halliday conservatory.
- Booking essential
Inspired by the glass panels on the Halliday conservatory at Sunnycroft, you’ll create a stunning piece of canvas work. Taught by Amanda Carter who is currently studying with the Royal School of Needlework, you will learn a variety of stitches including Rhodes stitch, upright cross, rice stitch and Florentine stitch. The workshop includes a kit containing all materials and full instructions also a delicious light lunch. Suitable for beginners and more experienced stitchers.
Event ticket prices
All £65.00per person
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- The event is unsuitable for under 16's
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The workshop will take place in Sunnycroft's tearoom, please park in the main visitors car park, there is a short 5 minute walk to the front door where someone will be waiting to greet you.
- What to bring and wear
- A full kit for the workshop is provided by the tutor
- All entrance's to Sunnycroft have at least three steps to enter the property, however once on the lower ground floor it is level.
|22 May 2019||10:30 - 16:00||Cancelled|