Open Air Cinema: King Arthur Legend of the Sword (12A)
Purbeck Film Festival present open air cinema in the castle grounds. Come and experience the magic of watching 'Stars under the Stars' in the ruins of Corfe Castle.
- Booking not needed
Arthur has grown up not knowing what his destiny has in store. After the murder of Arthur's father his uncle Vortigern seized the throne and threw him into the street. When fate leads him to pull the Excalibur sword from the stone, Arthur comes to discover his fate and reclaim his place in history. 12A (Action film). (Weather permitting event).
Event ticket prices
- Family ticket 2A,2C £20.00
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- No seating provided, so bring chairs, rugs, etc and wrap up warm. Bring a picnic, hot & cold drinks available in the castle (licensed).
- The films are shown in the Outer Bailey which is the most accessible part of the castle grounds, but it is still up a cobbled path to get there.
- Gates open at 7.30pm for picnics, films will be shown from 8.45pm. Films cannot be shown if wet or too windy. Tickets are therefore only available at the gate on the night. If the weather is poor, see www.purbeckfilm.com or call 07939 968238 at 6pm on the night for an update on whether the film can be shown.
|27 August 2017||20:45 - 22:30||Available|