Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
Join in the Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at beautiful Standen and discover all about the first signs of Spring.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Become a nature detective on the 'Birds, Bees and Blossom Trail' around the grounds and gardens and claim your chocolate prize at the end.
Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Entry for National Trust members: Free. Last entry to the house 30 minutes before house closes.
- Children welcome, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the main car park and head to visitor reception where you will receive further directions.
- What to bring and wear
- It's always a good idea to where suitable outdoor clothing when visiting Standen.
- There are lots of steps and uneven paths so access can be tricky with pushchairs or wheelchairs. The gardens can get muddy and slippery in poor weather. Please speak with a team member for any help.
- Accessible toilets available near the shop.
|20 April 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|21 April 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|22 April 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|