Floral Summer family trail
Enjoy a trail that looks at the many colourful flowers and plants that fill the garden in summer.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
This trail has taken inspiration from the Messel family women who helped create the gardens. What do you think is in the giant jasmine basket? Take in the scent of the Rose Garden and then continue on a flower hunt.
Event ticket prices
All £1.00per trail
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£21.20||£19.10|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Please note child ticket is aged under 17. Under 5's go free.
- Children welcome, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the car park and enter via visitor reception. The trail can be collected from our welcome hub.
- What to bring and wear
- It is always best to wear suitable outdoor all-weather clothing when you visit Nymans.
- The garden is mainly level, some gravel paths and steps. Accessible toilets are located near the cafe and in the car park.
- Each trail costs £1 and payment can be made when you pick up your trail on the day at Nymans.
|18 August 2018||10:00 - 15:30||Available|
|19 August 2018||10:00 - 15:30||Available|