Sudbury Leap for Nature Day
Take a green leap forward and get closer to nature...
- Booking not needed
- Free event
On the year's extra day, why not lend a hand to create new habitats for wildlife. Join our friendly gardening team, roll up your sleeves and get closer to nature by helping us plant new hedgerows.
- Children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Fields next to the car park/cricket pitch
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable outdoor clothing and be prepared for muddy boots.
- Potential uneven and wet ground so unsuitable for pushchairs and wheelchair users.
- Hedge planting dependent on weather conditions and accessibility. Event may be cancelled due to adverse conditions.
|29 February 2020||11:00 - 15:00||Available|