A Romantic Affair in association with the Lost Boys and Derby Live
Celebrate Valentine's Day with your loved one in the exquisite surroundings of Kedleston Hall. Enjoy a glass of bubbly, tasty food and get swept up in a story of romance.
- Booking essential
Enjoy an intimate fire-lit meal in the romantic surroundings of Caesars' Hall before talking a step back in time. Witness the drama of the first meeting between those two great Romantic poets and rakish lovers, Byron and Shelly. The year is 1816 and the 'mad, bad and dangerous to know' Lord Byron is about to leave his ancestral home, and his country, for good. The infamous earl's departure is interrupted by the arrival of another great, revolutionary poet who fame has yet to be established.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01332 255800
- Please purchase tickets directly from Derby Live - 01332 255800 or www.derbylive.co.uk
- This performance is for adults (18+) only
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- On arrival please report to Visitor Reception where you will be shown where to go
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress warmly as old houses can be chilly in February
- This event is fully accessible for all
- Menu - Starters: Tomato & basil soup served with bloomer bread or Salmon rillettes served with dressed salad leaves and toasted bloomer bread. Mains: Chicken breast in a tarragon and cream sauce or mushroom, sage & cheese tart, both served with mini garlic roast potatoes, red cabbage & fine green beans. Dessert: Vanilla crème Brulee with butter shortbread heart or spiced poached pear with clotted cream & butter shortbread heart.
|10 February 2018||19:00 - 22:00||Available|
|14 February 2018||19:00 - 22:00||Available|