Brownsea Open Air Theatre presents: Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus
A tale of tragedy and revenge.
- Booking essential
Titus Andronicus, a Roman general returns to Rome from years of fighting a war as a hero. Accompanied by four remaining sons and prisoners in the form of Tamora, Queen of the Goths, her three sons, and Aaron, who is later revealed as Tamora's secret 'lover'. Titus orders the slaughter of Tamora's eldest son in revenge for the death of a number of his own in the wars.
Event ticket prices
All £23.00includes boat and entry
- Booking details
- Call 07845 782924
- Booking is made via the Brownsea Open Air Theatre website
- Not recommended for under 10s
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Yellow boats depart from Poole Quay to Brownsea Island regularly between 5:00pm - 6:40pm. Price includes the ferry and landing.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring a picnic to enjoy on the island before the performance. Bring warm clothing as it gets chilly as the sun goes down. Mosquito repellent is advisable.
|25 July 2018||19:30 - 22:00||Available|
|27 July 2018||19:30 - 22:00||Available|
|30 July 2018||19:30 - 22:00||Available|
|1 August 2018||19:30 - 22:00||Available|
|3 August 2018||19:30 - 22:00||Available|
|6 August 2018||19:30 - 22:00||Available|
|8 August 2018||19:30 - 22:00||Available|
|10 August 2018||19:30 - 22:00||Available|