Timed car parking at Nostell (25 - 31 May)
Pre-book your timed car parking at Nostell.
- Booking essential
We've reduced the number of people we can welcome to our car park to ensure the safety of our visitors. We ask that you book your car parking space in advance. Sadly if you don't pre-book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You can stay for as long as you would like that day.
During this time only the parkland will be open, with the toilets open 10am-5pm.
Event ticket prices
All £5.00Non-member parking
All £0.00National Trust member parking
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at Nostell. You will need your e-ticket to gain entry and arrive within your selected 30 minute time slot to ensure the safety of staff, volunteers and visitors.
- No mobility scooter rental or buggy service will be available. The toilets are in the stables courtyard, 500m from the car park. Only the parkland is open.
- •Please book 1 ticket per car. Members can park for free but please bring your membership card with you. Non-members will need to pay online in advance. •In order to maintain social distancing please arrive within your timeslot. Sadly, if you're more than 10 minutes late, we won't be able to guarantee you a space in the car park. Your entry will be at the discretion of the property staff. •Before you enter the car park please have your ticket ready to show our staff. •To keep visitor numbers at a safe level, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to. To maintain social distancing large campervans, caravans, coaches, minibuses or similar will not be permitted. •Your visit may be different from what you've come to expect. We'll have set up the best routes for you to enjoy, and we'll ask you to please follow them. Please be respectful of social distancing and follow our signs at all times. •There's no time limit and you can stay for as long as you'd like that day.