Second World War Walks 2020
Discover Coleshill's hidden Second World War history on this informative walk through village, woods and parkland at the home of the British Resistance.
- Booking essential
Coleshill House was the hush hush headquarters of Churchill's secret army, or the Auxiliers. Discover the detailed history of their training and visit some of the remaining Second World War features around the village, including the Guard House and the original prototype underground training bunker or operational base (OB).
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking fee included in ticket price
- Unsuitable for children under 7
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Outside Coleshill National Trust Estate Office. Car parking available outside the office, or along the lane
- What to bring and wear
- Sensible walking shoes
- The walk is roughly 1 ½ miles and includes access into our operational bunker. There is slightly uneven terrain and slightly uphill.
|15 April 2020||18:00 - 20:00||Available|
|10 May 2020||11:00 - 13:00||Sold out|