Christmas pudding workshop with the 1930s cooks
Join our living history cooks in the kitchen to learn all about their work and get a head start on some of your own Christmas preparations by making a Christmas pudding to take home.
- Booking essential
Delight your family with a homemade Christmas pudding and mincemeat traybake with the help of our living history cooks.
You'll make your pudding using traditional equipment and methods and take it home in a ceramic pudding basin ready for steaming. A wonderful treat this Christmas.
It's the perfect opportunity to spend time with our living history cooks and find out about life as a 1930s cook in this extraordinary house whilst cooking up a treat for your family.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A 5% booking fee is applied by the box office.
- Unfortunately this event is unsuitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please head to the West Wing reception where you will be collected by a member of the team.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring along a photo friendly apron to wear and a bag to carry your goodies away with you.
- This event has step free access, please call the Visitor Experience team to discuss your visit and arrangements - 01284 736140
- Ticket price includes house admission
|21 November 2018||10:30 - 12:30||Available|