Summer Solstice Talk and Walk
Come and explore what Summer Solstice meant to the Anglo-Saxon people.
- Booking essential
Start the evening with an informative talk from Dr Sam Newton about the significance of Summer Solstice in Anglo-Saxon East Anglia. End your visit with a leisurely stroll over to the Royal Burial Ground to see the sun set on the longest day of the year.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This event is not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet outside reception to have your tickets checked.
- What to bring and wear
- Sturdy shoes and appropriate outdoor clothing.
- Wheelchair accessible but please book trampers in advance.
|21 June 2018||19:15 - 21:30||Available|