Timed entry to Avebury Manor Garden (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Avebury Manor Garden.
- Booking advisable
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Please note that booking a ticket for Avebury Manor Garden doesn't guarantee you a parking space, please do arrive early to make ensure you get a space.
Currently closed: Avebury Manor and the Alexander Keiller Museum.
Dogs on leads and under control are welcome apart from in Avebury Manor garden and Circles Restaurant.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Main car park is 500 yards from the stone circle. Separate parking for Blue Badge holders in the High Street car park. Drop-off point in the High Street. Accessible toilets located behind the barn and in the High Street. Only parts of the stone circle are accessible due to steps and uneven ground. Some cobbles and undulating terrain in the Old Farmyard.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.