Sneak Peek Tour
Learn more about the Messel family, house and collection with our guided tour of the Messel Family Rooms.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join a small group on a behind scenes tour before the house opens.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£21.20||£19.10|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Please note child ticket is aged under 17. Under 5's go free.
- Booking details
- Numbers are limited and tickets are available from reception upon arrival.
- Children welcome, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please use the main car park and proceed to visitor reception where you will be met by a member of staff. The tour starts from the main entrance to the house approx. 10 minutes walk from reception.
- What to bring and wear
- It is always best to wear suitable outdoor all-weather clothing when you visit Nymans.
- The house is inaccessible for mobility buggies, a wheelchair is available to use. Garden is mainly level, some gravel paths and steps. Accessible toilets are located by the cafe and in the carpark.
|22 June 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|25 June 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|26 June 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|27 June 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|28 June 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|29 June 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|2 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|3 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|4 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|5 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|6 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|9 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|10 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|11 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|12 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|13 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|16 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|17 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|18 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|
|19 July 2018||10:30 - 11:00||Available|