Mother's day on Brownsea Island
Treat your mum to a day out in a wild and magical place. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this special place with your special mum.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Adults and children alike can create a natural masterpiece using only nature's gifts then treat their mum to a warming cuppa and a delicious scone in the harbour fronted cafe.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, up to 3 children||£13.20||£11.85|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Please note that the ferry fare (not National Trust) applies to all visitors.
DWT members who are solely visiting the DWT area, are not required to pay the NT admission
- Suitable for children
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Head off for a beautiful spring walk across the island. You can create your masterpiece in the visitor centre before heading back to the cafe for a cream tea.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear sturdy footwear and sensible outdoor clothing paying special attention to recent and current weather conditions.
- Please check with the public ferry companies. All terrain wheelchairs and pushchairs are available, advanced booking is advisable (01202707744)
|22 March 2020||10:00 - 16:00||Available|