Timed entry to Souter Lighthouse and The Leas (19 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Souter Lighthouse and The Leas
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Open for your visit this week: Your booking is for entry to the lighthouse only. The car park, grounds, café and toilets are open every day and do not require booking. Café & toilets open 10am-5pm daily.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly. Your stay in the lighthouse is limited to the duration of the 1 hour timeslot.
Assistance dogs only allowed in the lighthouse.
Event ticket prices
Adult £7.50Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £3.75Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £11.25
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £18.75
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Level access from car park. Mobility toilet on ground flr, accessible from outside. Lighthouse ground flr is level through engine room, exhibition rooms and corridors. Stone step into the cottage with downstairs only open, upstairs closed. 54 spiral steps to tower landing and 22 ladder type steps to lantern room. Visitors can see a live feed on the ground flr from a camera on the top of the tower.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.