Seafood Evening with guest speaker Norfolk wildlife photographer Martin Hayward Smith
On a chilly February evening escape the cold and experience some of Norfolk's local flavours, washed down with a glass of wine, then relax as you listen to an inspirational talk from Norfolk photographer and filmmaker Martin Hayward Smith.
- Booking essential
Celebrate 20 years of Brancaster Activity Centre connecting children with the outdoors. Enjoy local seafood as tasty nibbles and canapes with a glass of wine. Listen as Martin Hayward Smith reflects on his childhood exploring the creeks and harbour of Brancaster Staithe and how it has inspired his career in wildlife filming and photography. Martin is author of 'My Year With Hares' martinhaywardsmith.com
All profits from this evening will go towards our bursary fund for visiting children.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Call 7 days a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm & Saturday & Sunday 9am - 4pm or book online.
- Not suitable for children.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Brancaster Staithe Sailing Club, Harbour Way, Brancaster Staithe, Norfolk. PE31 8BW
- What to bring and wear
- Smart casual dress - whatever you feel comfortable in!
- The sailing club has accessible facilities and a lift to the first floor.
- A glass of complimentary wine will be given. A cash bar will be available for subsequent drinks. This event is a fundraising evening raising money for the bursary scheme which provides financial support to enable children to visit Brancaster Activity Centre and experience the outdoors on the north Norfolk coast who, for whatever reason may not be able to otherwise. This event is part of a series of events celebrating 20 years of Brancaster Activity Centre. There will be some small fundraising items available to buy and a raffle on the night with all funds going towards the Bursary Scheme.
|15 February 2018||19:00 - 21:30||Available|