Music By The Lake
Crom is looking forward to the much anticipated return of an evening of music by the shores of Lough Erne. Our live music night is a wonderful way to while away the long evenings with friends and family.
- Booking essential
Crom is looking forward to the return of The Hand me Downs on Saturday 30th July.
The Hand me Downs are a local group from Fermanagh and describe their musical sound as ‘folkabilly’ – expect harmonies, early rock’n’roll and a few modern tunes with a twist! With some surprise numbers in there, the energy of the Hand me Downs will have your toes tapping all night!
A glass of wine on arrival is included in your ticket price of £20.
Bring your camping chair and dancing shoes to get the most out of the evening. You are welcome to bring your picnic supplies and chill out while you listen to the tunes.
Event ticket prices
Child £0.00Child - under 5 years old, accompanied by an adult
Child £7.50Child - 5 - 17 years old, accompanied by an adult
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children are welcome under adult supervision and under 5s are free
- Meeting point
- Park in the main visitor carpark and follow the path from the Visitor Centre down to the Glamping Pod area., where admission to ticket holders will begin from 6pm.
- What to bring and wear
- Ensure you have your dancing shoes and possibly a raincoat as this is an outdoors event. It is recommended to bring your camping chairs to ensure you have a seat.
- There are disabled parking spaces close to the Visitor Centre with a paved path down to the music night area.
- Ticket price includes entry to the event from 6pm. Crom is open to day visitors from 10am - 5pm, normal admission applies during this time.