Timed entry to Ightham Mote (26 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed entry to visit Ightham Mote.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Garden (pre-book please), Car park, Countryside walks, Shop, Cafe (light refreshments), Toilets (located by cafe), House (partially open) tickets only available on arrival (limited capacity).
Dogs on leads welcome on countryside walks but not in the garden. Registered assistance dogs welcome in all areas of the site.
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £7.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £22.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £37.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- No wheelchair hire available. Partial access to hard paths of the garden. Alternative route available, please ask staff at entry. Drop off point available please speak to staff on arrival. No mobility buggy service available.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members who are not booked to visit the garden and are just accessing the countryside walks will need to pay at the pay and display machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.