Enjoy the decorated house at twilight and get ahead with some Christmas shopping.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join us as we keep the house and shop open until 6.00pm and see our Christmas decorations twinkling inside as darkness falls outside. Our Oast gift shop will be offering seasonal tastings and a chance to get ahead with some Christmas shopping.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Car Parking charges: Non-members: £3 per car. NT Members: Free parking.
Coaches: Pre-booked coaches: Free. Unbooked coaches: £50 charge.
- Children are welcome.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear warm clothing and sensible shoes for the walk from the car park down to the house and shop. The car park is unlit so a torch might be useful for the walk down to visitor reception.
- Access to the ground floor of the house only for wheelchair users. Virtual tour of first floor available.
- Last entry to the property and house will be at 5.30pm. Car parking charges apply: NT members free; Non-members, £3 per car.
|7 December 2019||16:00 - 18:00||Available|
|14 December 2019||16:00 - 18:00||Available|