Nordic Walking (Thurs) - January well-being
Let the outdoors move you this January with weekly Nordic walking sessions led by the Erddig Nordic Walkers, Thursdays on the Chirk estate.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Nordic walking is one of the fastest growing outdoor activities in the UK, offering a full body workout with specially designed walking poles.
Enjoy the beauty of the Chirk Castle estate by joining our weekly Nordic walking sessions, every Thursday, led by a qualified instructor.
In January 2019 drop-in from 12noon to 1pm for a Nordic Walking taster. Or join the walk from 1:15pm. Walk duration 90mins.
Erddig Nordic Walkers ask for a £1 voluntary contribution to help with group costs.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the Chirk Castle car park, or drop-in to the Visitor Information centre.
- What to bring and wear
- Comfortable trainers and activity wear. We have Nordic Walking Poles for participants to borrow.
- This activity is suitable for all abilities and fitness levels, however may not be suitable for those with mobility problems. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- There is no need to book, please just turn up. In the event of adverse weather or high winds this activity may be cancelled. Please check our Facebook page @ChirkCastleNT for up to date information. PLEASE NOTE: the castle and gardens are closed during January.
|17 January 2019||12:00 - 15:00||Available|
|24 January 2019||12:00 - 15:00||Available|
|31 January 2019||12:00 - 15:00||Available|