Timed entry to Lyme (3 May - 9 May)
Book your timed entry to visit Lyme.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Park (9.00am - 4.30pm), Garden (10.30am - 4.00pm, last entry 3.30pm), Hall Shop (Friday - Tuesday, 11.00am - 4.00pm), Timber Yard Shop (Friday - Monday, 11.30am - 3.30pm). A takeaway refreshment offer is open every day, check on arrival.
Currently closed: House, Crow Wood Playscape, Ale Cellar and Salting Room.
Dogs are welcome at Lyme but must be kept on a lead throughout the estate and garden from April – July to help protect breeding wildlife and livestock.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking available. Accessible toilets open at the Timber Yard and in the Garden, these will close at times for cleaning. No minibus or shuttle buggy will be operating. Wheelchairs not available to hire. Limited step-free route through the Garden, please call the estate office on 01663 761400 for more information and tell us about your access needs as you arrive.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.