The Great Big Tree Climbing at Greys Court
As part of the National Trust's 50 things to do before you're 11 and 3/4's campaign we bring you The Great Big Tree Climbing Company.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Two highly skilled and friendly instructors can help all ages reach new heights in a fantastic tree in Greys Court. They will teach you how to enter a tree's canopy using ropes, knots and karabiners, whilst being securely attached in a harness at all times. Once at the top of the tree you will gain an experience which can't be found on the ground and if you're feeling brave, take a branch walk before being lowered back down!
Minimum age for participation is 6.
Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free cup of tea for those arriving by public transport, bicycle or on foot.
- Booking details
- Call 0800 0556760
- Children welcome - minimum age is 6
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the over flow car park 20 minutes before your slot.
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable clothing and footwear
- If you or your child has a disability or a learning difficulty then please contact the event organiser in advance through firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 0556760 to discuss your situation.
- Each session lasts for one hour, and there is a maximum of 10 people per hour session. Please book your tickets through the Great Big Tree Climbing company website by selecting a date and time slot on: https://www.bigtreeclimbing.co.uk/tree-climbing-events/
|23 September 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|21 October 2018||10:00 - 16:00||Available|