Outdoor theatre: The Importance of Being Earnest
Everybody loves Ernest. In fact, Cecily and Gwendolen are both engaged to Ernest. The only trouble is, Ernest doesn't exist. Or does he...? This energetic production from the critically-acclaimed Pantaloons gives this play a hilarious twist!
- Booking essential
With the doors opening at 5.45pm, pack your camping chairs and picnics and join us on the north lawn. From 7pm, dynamic performers The Pantaloons kick off an evening of entertainment where Wilde's witty words are infused with snappy new songs and frantically funny physical theatre.
Buy yourself a programme or raffle ticket and unpack your delicious goodies. As the sun sets on The Vyne, sit back and relax in beautiful surroundings.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.00Age 16+
Child £8.00Age 5-15
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Tickets are non-refundable except when the performance is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances
- Children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Gates open at 5.45pm, follow directions from Visitor Reception to North Lawn.
- What to bring and wear
- Please be aware you'll need to carry your picnic and chairs a 10 minute walk to the north lawn. Don't forget to wrap up warm and bring a torch for the journey back to the car through the gardens.
- The north lawn is accessible via hard gravel paths, though the performance is located on the lawn.
- Day visitors also attending this event please be aware that, so we can get things ready, you will need to leave site at 5pm and then be readmitted at 5:45pm when the gates open. Under fives go free.
|4 August 2018||17:45 - 22:00||Available|