Experience the peace and tranquility of watching the sun rise on the shortest day of the year from the castle ruins.
- Booking essential
The castle gates will open at 7:15 in time for you to walk up and find the perfect spot to watch the sunrise.
Tickets £12.50, including a hot fruit punch to collect at the castle entrance on your way up and a breakfast bap (vegetarian sausage, sausage or gluten free) served on your way down in the tea-room. Bring a camping chair for added comfort.
Booking in advance essential.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- No unaccompanied children
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Castle entrance
- What to bring and wear
- Bring a camping chair for added comfort. Dress warmly and appropriately for weather conditions. Wear sturdy footwear.
- Please be aware that there are steps, steep slopes, and uneven paths in the castle. There is wheelchair access to the Outer Bailey only.
- Weather can influence the start time of this event!
|21 December 2019||07:15 - 09:00||Available|